Saturday, December 10, 2011

the christmas rush!

...and now for something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

SPLIT ROCK LIGHTHOUSE
pencils/inks/digital color/inkwash by Mark Lone

"SISTERS"
done for Tugger, picture of her grandaughters.
pencils/inks/digital color by Mark Lone


"FOR JOSH"
commission for Josh from his lady Venesa
pencils/inks/digital color by Mark Lone


"SEVERUS SNAPE"
commission done for Kia of her favorite Harry Potter character
pencils/inks/digital colors by Mark Lone

"BUFFY AND SPIKE"
pencils/inks/digital color by Mark Lone
commission for Todd Parkinson and his wife



"FERNANDO'S LITTLE HALLOWEEN GUY"
commission for Fernando Jay Jimenez
pencils/ink by Fernando Jimenez
digital colors by Mark Lone


"LUKE SKYWALKER"
pencils/inks by Mark Lone
commission for Luke skywalker young


 Special thanks to everyone who came out or discovered my art recently at the emergency art show I 
had to do in order to keep my driver's license, it's because of the kind people like 
yourselves that I keep drawing. THANK YOU sincerely from the bottom of my heart. :)
-Mark Lone
p.s. - oh and thank you to those of you who live out of state or far away that 
saw my distress call and had me draw you something special.



1 comment:

  1. you're welcome Mark. although, I was plotting this back in September, just couldn't talk to u about it since he was standing right there next to me :-)

    ReplyDelete